The overproduction of thyroid hormones by an overactive thyroid causes hyperthyroidism.
The thyroid gland, located in the front of the neck, produces the hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3), which regulate the body’s metabolic rate by assisting in the formation of protein ribonucleic acid (RNA) and increasing oxygen absorption in each cell. Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), produced by the pituitary gland, regulates the production of these hormones. Hyperthyroidism develops when thyroid hormone production increases.
Thyroid hormone levels in the blood that are too high raise the body’s metabolism, causing both mental and physical symptoms.
- Black Spruce
- Mix 2 drops of Myrrh and 2 drops of Lemongrass and apply neat (or diluted for sensitive skin) on the base of throat and on reflex points on the feet (under toes). Repeat twice daily.
- Mix equal parts of Myrrh and Black Spruce essential oils and do the same as mentioned before.
- Apply neat Frankincense on the base of throat. Repeat a few times a day.
- Diffuse Lemongrass and / or Frankincense essential oil.
- Take 2 drops of DDR Prime or Frankincense daily.
- Take DDR Prime capsule as indicated.
- You may also take Microplex VMz to support thyroid function.
Use essential oils safely and responsibly!
On the page of each product you have safety use information.